Features & Benefits
Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets Built to Last a Lifetime
Our kitchen cabinets are constructed using solid sheets of High Density Polyethylene, or HDPE. Our HDPE is a UV-stabilized polymer that has been engineered with the ideal ratio of impact-absorbing forgiveness, while maintaining optimal structural integrity. What this means for you, is that it outperforms every other material in the outdoor cabinet industry.
Orlando Outdoor Kitchens and HDPE
Here are a few of the advantages HDPE provides:
- Waterproof Surfaces – inside and outside of cabinets can simply be hosed off for cleaning
- Weatherproof Construction–exposure to salt water, rain, snow, chlorinated pool water and humidity will not damage the cabinets; they will never require paint or stain
- Stain Resistant–nothing will stick to the surfaces and very little will cause staining as the color of the material is solid throughout
- UV Protected – cabinets are fade resistant, even in direct sunlight
- Functional –these outdoor cabinets and kitchens are designed to function just like your inside kitchen, with drawers, shelves and workspace
- Durable–manufactured with proprietary interlocking joints that require no hardware, ¾” HDPE construction for the cabinet, back panel and drawer box, drawers have a reinforced face
- Food Safe – FDA approved for food contact
- Green– no trees are harvested to make HDPE
- Recyclable – the manufacturer recycles 100% of scrap material in the manufacturing process and the cabinets can also be recycled when they reach the end of their use
- Made in the USA – manufactured in Tampa, FL from HDPE sheets Made in the USA
- Lifetime Retail Warranty
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Any size project is welcome. Grill or no Grill, our expert design team can optimize your space. This will not only bring beauty but adds value to your home.
Comments are closed.