Nestled in the heart of Central Florida is the city of Orlando. Considered a sub-tropical and temperate region, Orlando sits with average highs in the low 90s throughout the summer. With sunshine available around the calendar, residents of Orlando are always looking for a good reason to get outside for some fun-in-the-sun. The team at Orlando Outdoor Kitchens has long prioritized the value that a great outdoor kitchen experience can provide.
Let’s explore five unique and stunning outdoor kitchen designs that homeowners in Florida can put into play, today!
1. Weather Protected Cabinetry
You don’t have to be from Orlando to understand that wet weather is part and parcel of the experience. Orlando features more than 50 inches of rainfall every single year, a rise of nearly 20 inches compared to the average in much of the rest of the country.
Water-resistant cabinets can turn an outdoor kitchen into a stress-free outdoor oasis. Orlando Outdoor Kitchens utilizes HPDE (High-Density Polyethylene) when crafting their collection of weatherproof cabinets. HDPE provides a wealth of direct benefits to your cabinets for use in outdoor applications.
HDPE Offers Premier Benefits:
- Protection From Ultraviolet Light
- Most Durable Material in the Industry
- Stain Resistance
- Weatherproof Sealing
2. Install an Outdoor Ice Maker
Any idea of entertaining outdoor events in your kitchen should include discussion on an outdoor ice maker. With temperatures routinely spiking into the 90s, having an ice-cold beverage within easy reach can feel like a real luxury. Orlando Outdoor Kitchens can help their clients set up the ideal icemaker for any use, from pulling refreshing drinks to filling up buckets of ice.
Far from something you’ll use every single day, the right outdoor ice maker can make those hot sunny days in Central Florida feel like a dream.
3. Expand Outdoor Kitchen Storage
When discussing the average outdoor kitchen experience, it can be hard to summon up an exact image. Some outdoor kitchens involve little more than a grill and a refrigerator while others will feature extended outdoor storage, seating for dining, and space to roam.
Orlando Outdoor Kitchens is one of the most experienced teams in all of Central Florida when it comes time to install a full outdoor kitchen area. From extended storage cabinets to a full-sized dining area, your imagination is the only thing limiting your outdoor kitchen design.
Key Advantages of Storage by Orlando Outdoor Kitchen
- Full Functionality — Designed to operate just like your indoor kitchen, outdoor cabinets and storage materials feature full functionality.
- Improved Durability — HDPE construction and proprietary interlocking joints make for an installation that lasts.
- Environmentally Friendly — Orlando Outdoor Kitchens utilizes food-safe materials from energy-efficient sources. HDPE is produced with a low carbon footprint thanks to its full recyclability.
- Complete Protection — Both interior and exterior surfaces are waterproof and weather protected. Central Floridians understand how important it is to minimize the damage caused by saltwater, rain, snow, humidity, and chlorine.
4. Install a Professional Smoker
There is something uniquely satisfying about the sun shining down from above while the smell of fresh smoking meats emanates from your outdoor kitchen. With the Knights game on the horizon, who doesn’t want to sit outside and enjoy the day?
Adding a premium smoker to your outdoor kitchen through Orlando Outdoor Kitchens can provide plenty of wonderful meals and entertaining evenings for you and yours. Outdoor smokers have been en vogue for almost as long as humans have been enjoying smoked meat which is to say, quite a while!
Adding a professional smoker to your outdoor kitchen can lead to a few direct benefits that you and your family will enjoy.
- Improved Flavor — Smoking meats leads to a distinct flavor that can’t be copied by any other method. Low heat and slow cooking methods are ideal for breaking down collagen while melting fat to create a tender, juicy dining experience.
- Add Value — Outdoor smokers are as popular as they’ve ever been which means they’ll likely retain their value. Orlando Outdoor Kitchens works with Primo Grills and Smokers to provide value-boosting ROI to every outdoor kitchen they work on.
- Save Money — We go out to eat to feel special, catered upon, and relaxed. A luxury outdoor kitchen equipped with a professional smoker can replace all of those expensive trips out to dinner without sacrificing anything! Great food delivered from your own smoker, what’s not to like about that?
5. Consider a Kegerator
There are few things in life as satisfying as a cold beer on a hot day. With an exclusive outdoor kitchen area, we can enjoy that soothing refreshing beverage whenever we want with a built-in kegerator by Orlando Outdoor Kitchens. One of our favorite trends for new outdoor kitchen designs, built-in kegerators allow homeowners to have access to fresh draft beer from the comfort of home.
Installing a kegerator is fairly simple, especially when building an outdoor kitchen. Kegerators can be built inside a refrigerator, or they can be installed as free-standing pieces of equipment. Working with the builders at Orlando Outdoor Kitchens can ensure that a proper sizing fit is matched to your outdoor kitchen.
Kegerators are great for a number of reasons:
- Useful For More Than Just Beer
- Great For Entertaining Guests
- Consistent High-Quality Fresh Beer
Call Orlando Outdoor Kitchens, Today!
Orlando Outdoor Kitchens is a local family-owned business based out of Orlando and Port Orange, FL. With over nine years of industry experience, the team at Orlando Outdoor Kitchens offers exceptional service, free consultations, and convenient scheduling to create your outdoor kitchen. Contact us today!
Comments are closed.